COVID-19 Getting An Estimate or Quote At The Car Care Centre
Calling In To Get An Estimate or Quote At The Car Care Centre
If you need to call into the Car Care Centre to get an estimate or quote, this is the procedure we’ll follow to ensure we’re all COVID-19 Secure
- If we need to see your vehicle to give you an estimate or quote, we’d prefer to make an appointment so that we can limit the number of visors at any 1 time, but you are still able to call without appointment too, but may need to wait outside until reception is empty
- We’ll make a visual inspection of the vehicle & would ask you to maintain a distance of at least 2m from our team members during the inspection
- One of the team will then produce an estimate or quote, and if you wish, you can take a paper copy away with you
- If you prefer, we can scan & email a copy to you for your records
- Should you wish to book your vehicle in to have the work carried out, we’re able to arrange a convenient date in the diary with a small deposit.
- Unfortunately we no longer accept cash at the moment, but you can make payment by card on the day or bank transfer in advance for a completely touch-less transaction.
In the next video, you can see what happens when you drop off your vehicle for one of the Tuning, Styling & Paintwork services we offer