What we’re doing to keep each other safe & secure during the coronavirus pandemic
Keeping you and our team safe & secure whilst running our business is of paramount importance, and following Government, the Health & Safety Executive, and Public Health England guidelines, we’ve made changes to the way we operate.
A summary of the things we’ve done to mitigate & minimise the risk of introducing and/or transferring COVID-19 are as follows;
- All staff have been ‘Prevent COVID-19’ Certified
- Social distancing & additional hygiene measures have been introduced
- Covering and/or anti-bacterial cleaning of all vehicle ‘touch points’
- Revised procedures & processes have been implemented in line with Gov/HSE/PHE advice
- Use of technology (eg images & video) for estimating & quotes
- Paperless documentation & minimal contact where possible
- The premises have been re-configured to enable social distancing
- Drop off, collection & estimate scheduling has been introduced to minimise the number of customers on-site at any 1 time
- Additional signage has been installed to re-enforce good practices
- Team briefing & training has been held to develop & refine best working practices & will be reviewed (& updated if appropriate) periodically
- A shift pattern has been introduced to minimise the number of employees at any 1 time
We are currently producing detailed documentation & videos which we will publish to show you step-by-step the processes & procedure we’ve implemented, to assure you & give you the utmost confidence that we’ve taken every reasonable step to mitigate risk to you and our team.
Detailed Process Videos:
We will be adding more detailed videos showing the actual procedure we will be following for each step of the quoting, booking, dropping off, carrying out the service & collection process.