COVID-19 Mobile Remapping Process
Our Mobile Remapping Process Shown Step-By-Step
If you are not having your remap carried out at our Shrewsbury Car Care Centre & we are coming out to you at your home or place of work, these are the steps we will follow to keep you, our team members & your vehicle COVID-19 Secure
- When we arrive, we’ll park in a safe place at least 2m away from your door
- We’ll sanitise our hands before putting on some disposable gloves
- Then we’ll either call you or knock on your door, standing at least 2m away, & ask your to leave the keys to your vehicle in the container & step back inside
- Your keys will then be misted with sanitising spray which contains 90% alcohol & left for approx 30 seconds before we handle them
- We then use anti-bacterial spray on a new cloth to clean touch points on both the exterior & interior, such as handles, control stalks, knobs & buttons we’ll be touching
- Inside your vehicle we’ll place a seat cover on the drivers seat & apply a protective film on the steering wheel, gear selector & handbrake (if present)
- We then carry out our tuning & remapping process
- Before road testing it, we carry out an anti-bacterial fogging process inside your vehicle
- We’ll inform you that we’ll be road testing your vehicle either by calling you or knocking & standing at least 2m from your door
- Once we’ve completed a satisfactory road test, we’ll remove all protective covers, wipe down the interior & exterior touch points with a new cloth sprayed with anti-bacterial spray.
- Before handing them back to you, we re-sanitise your keys with a mist of sanitising spray which contains 90% alcohol
- We’ll then invite you to road test your vehicle after we take some payment details, which we will not process until your road test is completed & you are happy for us to take payment.
- We’ll confirm you’re happy to process your payment
- Once you return inside, we’ll post your warranty booklet (where applicable) & card receipt through the letter box before we leave
If you’re visiting our Car Care Centre to have your remap, then take a look at a video to see what happens when you drop off your vehicle for Tuning services.