COVID-19 Arriving At Ace Car Care Reception
The Changes You’ll Notice When You Arrive At The Ace Car Care Centre
- When you arrive at the car care centre, the first thing you’ll notice is the changes we’ve made to the parking arrangements.
- We now have 3 available parking bays with plenty of room between them to maintain social distancing
- When you approach the reception doors, you’ll notice the signage informing you that only 1 person should be in reception at a time
- Check if there’s someone already there, and wait at the designated point to the right of the doors.
- We have marked out waiting points 2 metres apart to meet the Governments recommended social distancing space
- When the reception is free, please sanitise your hands using the hand gel provided before coming into the reception
- You’ll see that we’ve adapted the area for social distancing to ensure we keep you & our team safe
- One of our Ace team members will greet & help you with the needs of your visit to us
In the next video, see what happens if you need to call into the Car Care Centre for an estimate or quote for one of the Tuning, Styling & Paintwork services we offer